Couples yoga poses, these yoga poses establish a relationship with the partner
Couples yoga poses -
If you are finding it boring to do yoga alone, then do couple yoga with your partner to stay fit and bring freshness to the relationship. Yoga can keep the body and mind healthy. That's why it is advisable to do yoga daily. Sometimes doing yoga alone can be boring for you. But now you do not need to worry, because you can do some yoga with your partner. Through couple yoga, you can keep your relationship as well as yourself healthy.
These yoga poses establish a relationship with the partner -
Yes, doing yoga not only improves the physical and mental health of both of you, but also adds sweetness to your relationship. At the same time, your relationship also gets a newness and freshness. Although you do not need any experience to do partner yoga, but to avoid injury, do yoga according to your body and following the right guidelines. Let us know about some such couple yogasanas.
Sukhasana is considered a meditation posture. That's why most people like to sit in this posture to do meditation. Apart from this, it is also considered as the seat of penance of ancient Indian yogis.
Method of doing Sukhasana:
1. Sit on a yoga mat with your back straight and legs spread out.
2. After this, while crossing both the legs alternately, bend the knees inwards. Keep knees out. And sit down with a cross.
3. Your feet will be comfortable. And try that the knees keep touching the ground. When you look down, you will find that a triangle has been made from your shin.
4. During this there should be a safe space between your legs and pelvis. The pelvic region should remain in its natural position.
5. Balance your back in such a way that your lower spine and pubic bone are at equal distance from the floor.
6. Now that your feet are in the right place, place your palms either on your lap. Or you can put them on your knees. If you want, the palms should be facing upwards or downwards.
7. Straighten the lower spine and keep the shoulders tight. But keep in mind that the lower part of the waist should not be bent as it will bend the lower rib forward.
8. It is said in yoga that if you sit in this posture for two and a half hours i.e. 2 hours 30 minutes, then this asana will be perfect for you. By the way, you can sit in this posture as long as you want to sit comfortably.
9. While doing this asana, it is important to keep one thing in mind that keep changing the position of your feet daily. For example, if one day you put the right leg up, the next day sit with the left leg bent up.
10. If you want, you can make some changes to do this asana with your partner. Just keep in mind that while doing the asana, your waist should remain straight.
You can do Vrikshasana with your partner. When you do this yoga with your partner, it becomes even more difficult to balance it. Depending on your flexibility, keep the foot above or below your knee to avoid putting pressure on your knee. By doing this asana, your confidence increases and you feel better physically too.
Standing shoulder opener:
First of all, stand with your arms facing forward and your hands should be on each other's shoulders. Extending your arms and legs, walk backward until your spine and arms are in a flat line.
Continue to actively reach your arms up, while lowering your chest, so that you feel a nice stretch in your shoulders.
Also Read - Do you know what is Vrikshasana Pose and what are its benefits?
The name Virabhadrasana pose is derived from the mythological character Veerabhadra created by Lord Shiva. There are three postures of this Virabhadrasana yoga which are known as Virabhadrasana-1, Virabhadrasana-2 and Virabhadrasana-3. Today we will talk about Virabhadrasana-2.
The word Virabhadrasana is derived from two Sanskrit words in which the first word "Veer" means "warrior" and the second word "Bhadra" means "friend". This asana is also known as Warrior-2. This asana is also known as Warrior-2 Pose in English. Let us know how to do Virabhadrasana-2
Know how to do Virabhadrasana-2:
1. First of all, stand in the posture of Tadasana and spread your legs 3 to 4 feet wide. During this, keep in mind that your waist is absolutely straight.
2. Now bend the knee of your right leg at an angle of 90 degrees and move the left leg at an angle of 15 degrees.
3. Now straighten both your hands in different directions in the shoulder line. During this, the face of your palms will remain towards the ground.
4. Now turn your head and look to the right
5. Then push your pelvis down. Now stand like a warrior.
6. When you do this asana, while exhaling, pull the hands down from side to side.
7. Stay in this position for 30 - 60 seconds and then come back to your starting position.
8. After this, come in a relaxed posture and do this asana with the other leg.
Also Read - Do you know what is Virabhadrasana aka warrior pose, what are its benefits and precautions?
Setubandhasana is one such asana, in which the body has to be bent in the shape of a "U". In this the body looks like a bridge. In Sanskrit, setu means 'bridge', bandha means 'to tie' and asana means 'posture'. Hence the name of this asana is Setubandhasana.
It is also called bridge pose in English language. This asana is effective in relieving lower back pain and stiffness of the ankles, hips, back, thighs and shoulders. Setubandhasana should be done on an empty stomach. Also it is beneficial to do it in the morning. If you are going to do it in the evening, then keep in mind that do it 5 or 6 hours before the meal.
Know how to do Setubandhasana:
1. To do Setubandhasana, first of all, lay a mat or carpet in a quiet place.
2. Now lie down on your back on this mat.
3. Now bend your knees and place your feet on the ground at some distance from each other. That is, keep your feet at a distance of 10 to 12 inches from your pelvis. But it should be in a straight line with the knees and ankles.
4. Keep your arms close to your body and your palms should be facing down.
5. Now breathe in and slowly raise the lower, middle and upper part of your waist. During this, gently fold your shoulders. Touch the chest with the chin without bringing it down.
6. Balance your body on your shoulders, arms and legs. Try to bring your body into this posture. Both your thighs should be parallel to each other and level with the ground.
7. If you want and are able, you can clasp your fingers together and support the floor with your hands to lift the torso slightly, or you can support your back with your palms.
8. During this, keep breathing comfortably.
9. Stay in this position for some time and when you come from this position to the normal position, then exhale.
10. Repeat Setubandhasana again.
Before doing any yoga, it is important to understand the rules of yoga posture. Doing yoga with proper understanding gives special benefits. It is necessary to consult a doctor or specialist before doing any yoga asana. Otherwise, you may not have advantages but disadvantages of yoga.
Must Read -
- What type of yoga is right for me?
- Do you know the right way, benefits and precautions to do Baddha Konasana.
- Tadasana Pose / Mountain Pose works and its Benefits can Improve Your Life.
- Triangle Yoga Pose or Trikonasana Yoga absolutely works and gives you better health.
- What is depression? Overview, symptoms of depression, types and treatment.