If you have less time to stay healthy then do these small things
Who doesn't like to be healthy? Obviously everyone wants to be healthy but in today's time we have started being so busy that we are not able to pay attention to our health.
What to do to stay healthy?
There is such a paucity of time that even if we want, we are not able to make yoga, exercise or proper diet table. Staying healthy is very important for us. It is said that happiness resides only in a healthy body.
To keep the body healthy, it is necessary to take care of regular exercise, right diet and cleanliness. But we are not able to do all this in our busy life.
Some small tips:
If you are very busy then do not panic now we are telling you some small tips and tricks, which will help you to keep you healthy.
- One teaspoon of honey mixed with water should be drunk two to four times a day, it keeps blood pressure under control.
- Gently massage your nails daily by applying olive oil. This will make your hands look clean and beautiful.
- Squeezing a lemon in a glass of water and drinking it on an empty stomach in the morning keeps eyesight fine.
- Before bathing, apply coconut water, raw milk, cucumber and lemon juice and sandalwood powder on the body, it will improve the sun-scorched skin.
- Mash a ripe banana and apply it on the face, it brings glow on the face. Leave it on the face for half an hour then wash it off with cold water.
- For dry hair, use mild and extra protein rich shampoo.
- To remove the spots of smallpox or pimples, mix a paste of 2 ground almonds, 2 teaspoons milk and 1 teaspoon orange peel.
- Apply beetroot juice on your lips daily and after half an hour wash the lips with cold water.
- Use neem oil to prevent hair fall and make them thick.
- Make sure to apply sunscreen cream before stepping out. Mix rose water in neem pack and apply it on the face. Wash off when dry.
- Use a good anti-bacterial soap while bathing.
- Don't forget to comb wet hair and use a coarse-toothed comb to detangle the hair.
Some other tips:Apart from this, there are some other tips which you also need to pay attention.
For good health, have breakfast of protein and carbohydrate rich food in the morning. If you take breakfast in the morning, then your whole day remains energetic which is a sign of good health.
- Salad is very helpful in digesting food as salad is a good source of minerals. Eating half an hour before eating salad also controls the amount of food. Which are the best health tips for good health.
- Be sure to eat seasonal fruits in the morning and evening snacks. Drinking 1 glass of warm milk after dinner is good for health.
- Mustard and soybean oil contain omega 3 and groundnut oil contains omega 6 and controlled amounts of both the elements are essential for the body. Therefore, health can be maintained by changing the edible oil in a controlled quantity to supply both the elements.
- Excess intake of sugar and salt gives rise to diseases like BP and diabetes. Therefore, consuming both of these in a controlled amount is good for health.
- Dinner should always be eaten slightly less than hunger. And you should sleep only after eating food. For this, dinner has to be eaten at least 3 hours before sleeping.
- Walking is a very good exercise. Go for a walk after dinner for good health.
- Stress is like a termite that destroys our health from within. So by removing unnecessary stress, you can feel great.
- To detox the body, fast for one day a week as fasting gives time to the digestive system to rest.
In such a situation, friends, by adopting all these health tips in our life, we can lead a happy healthy lifestyle.
Also Read -