Easy Home Skin Care Tips For Teenagers
When it comes to beauty, the first thing you should know is your skin type. Especially if you are a teenager, do not use any beauty product without knowing your skin type. In fact, different skin types require different treatments. So you should know what type of skin you have.
Skin Care Tips For Teenagers:
One way to do this is to contact your dermatologist. They will be able to give you a better idea or you can find out by looking at the skin yourself. Below we are telling you how you can know your skin type.
- If you do not notice any change or difference in your skin from morning to night, then you have normal skin.
- Oily and smooth looking skin day and night is a sign of oily skin.
- If your T-zone looks brighter than the rest of your face then you definitely have combination skin.
- If you have dry spots, redness on your face, then you have dry or sensitive skin.
Skin care tips for girls:
Now you must have come to know what type of skin you have. Knowing the type of skin, it is also necessary to know how to take care of it.
Today we will tell you some such skin care tips, with the help of which you will be able to take care of your skin easily.
Beauty Tips for Teenage Normal Skin:
- Instead of washing your face with beauty products available in the market, use mild soap or organic coconut oil to clean off makeup, dust and grime. A person with normal skin can also use rose water to cleanse and tone the skin.
- Always include sunscreen in your skincare routine. This will protect your skin from getting tanned and keep dark spots away. If you're always in a hurry, add sunscreen to your body lotion or primer and apply it to your skin.
- If you're blow-drying your hair, make sure that the hot air doesn't hit your skin. If this happens, it can dry out your skin and make your skin dry.
- Apart from cleansing your skin, you should eat healthy food. Drink plenty of juice and water for a glowing face. The more you keep yourself hydrated, the clearer your complexion will be.
- You can make a facemask at home by mixing orange juice and milk. First, mix half a cup of milk and half a cup of orange juice in a bowl. Mix both the ingredients well and apply this mask on your face. Leave it to dry for 20 minutes and after that wash your face with cold water. This will make your face glow and glow.
Beauty tips for teens oily skin:
- Oily skin should be washed and exfoliated twice a week. Exfoliation is important because it removes dead skin cells and dirt that clogs pores. One thing to keep in mind is that you do not scrub your skin, wash gently and massage in slow motion with the scrub as it will not harm your skin.
- For oily skin, make a face mask at home with multani mitti or sandalwood, as this face mask absorbs all the excess oil. You can also make a homemade face mask by cutting an apple into thin slices and applying honey on it.
- To make this, mash both the ingredients well and make a thick paste. Now apply this paste on your skin and leave it for about 10-15 minutes. You will notice that your skin will start to look radiant and clear up afterwards.
- People with oily skin should avoid applying alcoholic toners on the face. These products will not only damage your skin, but the chemicals in them will also cause your breakouts. Use rose water to use as a toner. It helps in cooling down the skin, eliminates oil and cleans the pores from all the dirt trapped in them.
- If you have oily skin, you should moisturize and hydrate it every day. However, it is important to choose the right moisturizer for your skin type. It is best to use an oil-free water based moisturizer.
- Believe it or not, oily skin has a huge bearing on your diet. So eat clean food and drink plenty of fluids like fresh juices and water made from fruits and leafy vegetables. Try to stay away from junk food and sweets as much as possible.
Beauty Tips for Combination Skin of Teenage Girls:
- Teenagers with combination skin should not use soap. Most of the soaps available in the market are full of chemicals. It can give rise to acne. Instead, choose a mild cleanser. You can also make a cleanser at home using milk/curd and honey.
- Women with combination skin should use night cream. This product will provide moisture and glow to your skin.
- Combination skin requires regular facials. It helps to remove whiteheads, acne, and blackheads.
- Because of your skin's tendency to get mixed up, different areas may be treated differently. You should not use moisturizer on your face. You can use a heavy moisturizer for your cheeks and an oil-free moisturizer on your T-zone.
Beauty Tips for Teenage Girls Dry Skin:
Women with dry skin should reduce bath time. The longer you stay in the shower, the longer you'll be able to expose your skin to warm, moist air. You should consult your dermatologist before buying any product.
The sun can damage your skin and increase your risk of premature aging. Apply sunscreen to your hands, feet, neck and face to avoid fine lines and wrinkles. Sunscreen protects your skin from the harmful rays of the sun and keeps your skin young for a long time.
Beauty tips for sensitive skin:
- If you have sensitive skin, don't buy products that contain parabens, fragrances, and minerals. These ingredients are toxic in nature and can damage your skin in the long run.
- Yogurt and oatmeal can be used to make homemade facemasks for those with sensitive skin. Both these ingredients help in keeping the skin moist and smooth.
To enhance the face, people adopt many types of beauty tips. Some people add chemical-rich cosmetic products to their skin care routine, which often do more harm than good. In such a situation, with the help of the above mentioned beauty tips, skin related problems can be reduced to some extent and the skin can be kept healthy. Although these home beauty tips are beneficial, but some people have sensitive skin, then some of these home beauty tips can cause skin allergies for them.
In such a situation, it would be good to take a patch test or consult a dermatologist before using these beauty tips. Whether it is about food and drink or anything else, it is a different matter when it comes to home made things. Many people believe that things made at home are much purer and cleaner than what you get in the market and this is also true. Therefore, you can adopt home made beauty tips to enhance the beauty of the face without any hesitation.
Also Read -